addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Courses › Who and Where

Who and Where

Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 99
I would play Lions Park all the time if I didn't live 30 miles away! =) It is always well groomed and the tee pads are very nice.

Crown College sounds cool. I heard anything off the fairway was buried in 5 feet of weeds though...?
Sydney
ightwom
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Post #: 44
I live South of St Paul so courses like Alimagnet, Garlough, North Valley, Brockway/Rosemount, Acorn, Lakewood Hills, Kaposia... All the courses West and Northwest of Minneapolis are just too far away.
A former member
Post #: 23
i hear you syd. anything on the northside seems like forever and a day to get there.

crown is cool if you like putting on very low baskets. unless they fixed them. who knows. it is a very fun course though. we should plan a car pool day to go out there. it isn't so bad if you go on off traffic days.