addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Courses › Course location poll

Course location poll

Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 43
I hate to nit-pick, but I think that poll could perhaps use a couple more categories.

I would personally call Hansen, Garlough, Kaposia, Highland Park, and Acorn "Central".

Lakewood Hills is kind of the only "Northeast" course. "Southeast" would be North Valley, Oakwood, & CP Adams.

"North" is pretty much Silverview, & Blue Ribbon Pines.

"South" would include Moir, Red Oak, Northview, Alimagnet.

Your split on the west side is pretty spot on, given that you live in that other city. =)
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 44
Oh, I now see that Chris started the poll. Well, good for you for not living in Minneapolis =)
A former member
Post #: 19
Thanks Jonathan...will work on a modified version of the poll