The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Planning › 9/20 Ace Race @ Lakewood Hills

9/20 Ace Race @ Lakewood Hills

Closed to new replies

Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 57
Is anyone planning on going to this? I'd really like to play, but I'll probably be working until 7 or 8 that morning, and the bus wouldn't get me there early enough. If I could catch a ride with someone, that would be awesome.

Discraft Ace Race 2009
A former member
Post #: 5
hey ho,

i'd like to go. but i'd also like to start before noon. seeing as i have to work at 4:30. so picking you up isn't a problem. dropping you back home shouldn't be a problem either keeping in mind my schedule.

let me know when and where to pick you up. if we can start at 10 or 11 am i'd be down with that too

tim
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 58
I believe the event start time is 9:30am. They recommend being there a little early as a lot of people show up without 'pre-registering'. If you plan to go, you may want to shoot an email out to the event organizer @

lakewoodhillsdgleague@hotmail.com

I should be home by 8:30am at the latest that day, but I should know for sure after Thursday.

We can work out details when we get closer to the 19th. Thanks Tim!
A former member
Post #: 6
kewl
A former member
Post #: 7
hey jon are you sure this is on saturday? the 19th? the mfa calander says the 20th, sunday http://www.mfaonline....­

just curious cause it's right around the corner

timmay
A former member
Post #: 8
as does this site http://discgolfacerac...­
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 65
Wow. Looks like they changed the date, thanks for catching that.
A former member
Post #: 9
you know, when you first posted this, i thought you had the right date as well. oh well at least we won't be there when no one else is.

now that it's on sunday, does this change where you will need to be picked up from?
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 66
Actually, I won't even need a ride. I'll have use of the car on Sunday. So I guess I'll see you there!
A former member
Post #: 10
word