addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Planning › 10/24 Bryant Lake

10/24 Bryant Lake

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm assuming they are still open and if they are, I'm hoping to get a round in early tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll be out there around 11am so if anyone is interested, feel free to show up. Looks like it could be the last decent weekend and this course isn't open past the end of the month from what I know.
A former member
Post #: 11

i would really want to go to bryant if they were open. alas, with the info i got last week verbally, and the website now, i really do think that it's closed til next season. any other park in mind?