The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Gear › Birdie/Bogey Beads available!

Birdie/Bogey Beads available!

Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 73
I recently got some supplies to make birdie/bogey beads. If anyone is interested in a set, shoot me an email or post here. $2 until I run out of extra shoelaces or beads; if anyone still wants some at that point, we can work something out.

Choose two bead colors from what you see in the pictures; shoelace colors will depend on what I have available.

Green
Cream
Orange
Baby Blue
Yellow
Dark Blue / Purply Blue
Red
White
Purple / Lavender
Pink

Black (only 10 beads left - if you want, I could do a bead set with only 10 of each color)

If it's not readily apparent, Birdie/Bogey Beads are used to keep track of your score. Choose one color for Birdies, and one color for Bogeys. For each Birdie or Bogey you shoot, slide one (or more for double/triple/etc. bogeys or ACES!) to the top. At the end of your round, add the Bogeys and subtract the Birdies.

In the Red/Black example shown, assuming Red = Birdies: +7 Black - 3 Red Birdies = +4 for the round.

Also, this is meant for meetup regulars. If you come out of the shadows for this, but I've never met you, I will probably give preference to those members I actually golf with.
A former member
Post #: 12
nice!!!!
A former member
Post #: 20
Add me in JB
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 76
What colors do you want?
A former member
Post #: 21
yellow...if it is still available
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 77
Let me rephrase... Which TWO colors would you like? =)

Yellow & ______....
A former member
Post #: 22
yellow and blue
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 87
Done.
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 109
Tina, your beads are ready - I'll have them with me next time I see you.
A former member
Post #: 1
That's awesome, green and red would work! Are you going to Downs farm tonight?