The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Planning › Camping in the Spring

Camping in the Spring

A former member
Post #: 26
Last year Wolf and Myself enjoyed camping and playing DG at Willow River. After speaking with Wolf, I think it would be good to do the Willow River trip again. Granted the 13 holes aren't all that great but the scenery, campgrounds and locality of the park is perfect. My question is to you members is this something you will be interested in. This will most likely take place in May, gives people to make calender adjustments and work on their game. Just drop a line back with ideas.
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 89
I might be interested in that. Depends on scheduling and details of course.

Also, I will try to plan another trip to Highbridge sometime this summer (probably after May).
Kevin H.
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 8
I would consider in going, depends on when in may and how many days going, i know it is close being in hudson so a day trip could be considered also. Jonathan here is a link to the course map. Chris what were you thinking of doing, getting a group tent site or whoever wants to go would get their own site?

course map