addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board General Discussion › Ace pot?

Ace pot?

Closed to new replies

Kevin H.
Kevin_Honl
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 13
Any thoughts on starting an ace pot for this season? Another way to make our friendly meetups maybe more enticing to more people. Just a thought, any feed back?
Kinnell
Kinnell
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 99
No. I do not want to bring money into our group activities like this.

If people want to do this in private groups I have no problem, but I don't want it discussed or managed on the site.
A former member
Post #: 10
i concur on the leaving pots out of this....minnesota has too many baggers, it already chases people off of the sport beside the rating changes the pdga did a year or so back that set alot of ppl off.....mn being known for baggers isnt good....if we are not careful it will be as dead as ball golf, with all the oldies dying off and noone will usher in anything.
Kevin H.
Kevin_Honl
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 14
Enough said wolf, you can lock or delete this discussion if you wish.