Nathan
vbNathan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 258
I work in downtown Mpls, this looks like an option for lunch break play for me. I read a few reviews... looks ok, small course. I'll take the light rail from downtown, which can be kind of a nice diversion too. It probably will be spontaneous for me, so not sure about meetups. I can also sometimes slip away at odd times (like 2pm, for example). I had actually done this little diversion already, just without the discs. Now it will be even better.
Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
where is the course?
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 90
From dgcoursereview.com:

Off Hwy 55 in south Minneapolis. Go east on 46th St. 0.75 mile to park on right. Part of Minnehaha Falls Park, in the Wabun Picnic Area. 1st tee near shelter. Course runs clockwise.

4801 Minnehaha Ave. S
Minneapolis, MN 55417

Most, if not all, of the holes will be under 200 ft. I have not played it, but I hear it's ok for quick putter/mid runs. You may have to deal with more than the average amount of picnic/walking traffic.
Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 12
awesome Jonathan, thank you!
Reggie
user 10084290
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 4
I would only recommend this course to really new players or people with no other options. I played this course once last year. It is 9 holes, but one of the baskets was missing when I went there. I played the 8 intact holes with only a couple putters and got 7 2's, and actually hit the basket on a couple holes. We are talking 100 foot straight flat holes. I'd say a lot of the meetup regulars could shoot a perfect round (all 2's) there in a few tries.