addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Planning › Sunday, Aug 15th - Grill out

Sunday, Aug 15th - Grill out

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 26
sunday august 15th

let's all meet somewhere and grill and throw and eat and talk and drink and bocce and... you fill in the rest. i've got a small portable grill that works great so no need for the large dirty who knows what's been on it public grill. i've got bocce and i like beer.

what say you?

a few choices would be...

wabun picnic area, minnehaha park tiny putt putt
garlough, west st. paul tiny putt putt
basset creek, crystal tiny putt putt 'cept for hole 12
kenneth rosland, edina tiny putt putt
silverview, mounds view tiny putt putt

others would be fine too

tim
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 107
Title was edited by me - deal with it. =)

I might be up for that. What time were you thinking? Garlough gets my vote.

I was going to play league at Lakewood, but apparently it's canceled? Lame. I'm still considering going up there to solicit a small cash game if the other Intermediates show up unaware & are interested.
Kinnell
Kinnell
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 106
It would be a great day for it. I'm hanging out with my wife and kid, so I can't make it but I hope there's interest
A former member
Post #: 27
so yeah there is a vote! garlough it is and they even have a shelter! will do

i will have the charcoal, grill, ambassador hot dogs, and adult beverages*.

* - "Only strong beer in cans or plastic bottles is allowed in City parks."

http://www.ci.west-sa...­

crazy.

that's where i'll be with my cowboy hat and everything including my portable temp basket.
i'll be grilling at noon and playing...maybe at 1 or 1:30.

call me or message me
952-303-9564

see you there

timmmay
Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 17
is there room for 3 more and another basket? I can bring meat and adult bev's as well :)
A former member
Post #: 28
lets do it tina. plenty of room. then we can putt back and forth between baskets. i'll be leaving my place shortly to pick up dogs and buns i'll be at garlough before noon i think. see you there!
Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
I've gotta rabblerouse these lazy bones dudes and get them on the road tut sweet! I'll text ya for the condiment lust!
Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 19
I've gotta rabblerouse these lazy bones dudes and get them on the road tut sweet! I'll text ya for the condiment lust!

thats supposed to say list, I can't think of anyone that has a lust for mustard
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 108
Rule 34 of the Internet suggests otherwise. =)

http://xkcd.com/305/...­