The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board General Discussion › Events at Bryant Lake on 8/26

Events at Bryant Lake on 8/26

A former member
Post #: 7
will wait till 5 to kick off/park in overflow lot by hole 15 in a red Taurus. call me if you need anything 651.303.8360 and for F's sake MEETUP homebodies!

EDIT: Subject changed to reflect new topic of conversation - Jonathan
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 114
Was this for today, Douglas?
A former member
Post #: 8
will wait till 5 to kick off/park in overflow lot by hole 15 in a red Taurus. call me if you need anything 651.303.8360 and for F's sake MEETUP homebodies!

My friends first time out was today. All in all I think he did great! Turns out he likes throwing forehand sidearm so as I want him to shine on 17 I lent him my Force Z to throw... Some jerk in a new White four door Toyota Celica stops...... as my pal did not tilt the face of the disk a bit down it ended up right in the street at the end of the hill just in view from where he tossed. The guy was Asian, had two like females with him and is friends with security (guy in a white uniform but not a cop) at the park. I ran down to the end of the road cause I thought it might have had a freak roll and gone down the hill; who knows, these things happen sometimes:) I asked if he had seen it and I didn't know that my friend had seen this garbage behavior occur so ...... My favorite disc was snatched and my pal was until then a very happy new recruit. So if you know this putz ask em to do the proper thing and anonymously return it... as I remember faces, cars, and (disclaimer * Hypothetically) how to remove air valves on tires if I see an opportunity and this person is not available to make things right.. Carma is a bad way to explain it so i'll just call it revenge. So for now, if I see this car I will just sit on the hood, eating a sandwich, drinking a lemonade, and wait to confront this person.. so if you know em, have him return it no questions asked.... otherwise, this will be part of my new project aside from getting 4 under on that course.

Sorry for the negativity, Im not so bothered as is my friend.
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 118
Moved to "General Discussion" forum as the topic has shifted.

Sorry to hear about that Douglas =(
A former member
Post #: 10
This happened on thursday. I'd like to go out somewhere in the nw/w burbs today though if you are interested.