addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Gear › Way to Go Sports

Way to Go Sports

A former member
Post #: 32
Just went to Way to Go Sports in Golden Valley they do have disc there...looks like overstock mostly discraft...disc ranged around 10-12
A former member
Post #: 13
That will be helpful, thanks. Trying to build my friend a bag and cash is tight
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 125
Douglas, check the Trade Thread in the Gear forum too. I've got some beginner friendly stuff that I can let go pretty cheap if your friend is interested. Chris has some stuff that he might sell instead of trade too...
Kinnell
Kinnell
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 113
Not sure about the experience level of your friend, but a valkryie and magnet is just about what they need until they learn how to throw, and how they throw.
A former member
Post #: 14
Thanks guys. See you at highland ski tomorrow. If you have trade items for my friend bring them as well as anything you think I may like. I lost mt tbone quest and am looking for a 171 g predator z as well as a force z 175 g. Take care and be good to one another