addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TCM Classic Movie Fan Club - LOS ANGELES Message Board › VERY IMPORTANT: Free V.I.P.

VERY IMPORTANT: Free V.I.P. Seating Upgrade for Tonight's CINDERELLA SCREENING--Meet at 7pm

Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
The El Capitan Theatre's wonderful longtime director Ed Collins has graciously arranged for us to receive FREE RESERVED V.I.P. balcony seating in Row DD for tonight's screening (normally these seats cost $22 each instead of the regular $13 general admission seates). This is a major courtesy that is being extended to us so PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SHOW UP TONIGHT ON TIME.

Again we are meeting at the Mickey Mouse soda fountain next door to the theatre at 7pm.

IF WE CAN ALL ARRIVE MORE OR LESS ON TIME, MR. COLLINS SAID HE WILL TRY TO SEE IF WE CAN HAVE A GROUP PICTURE WITH THE CINDERELLA CHARACTER FROM DISNEYLAND WHO WILL BE AT THE THEATRE AT TONIGHT'S SCREENING.

If you are going to be late or have changed your mind and not planning to go please CALL ME ASAP so we don't ruin our Group's relationship with the theatre or its director Mr. Collins.

JONO

wk cell (818) 723-3649