addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TCM Classic Movie Fan Club - LOS ANGELES Message Board › I Know This is Off-Topic But I've Had Experience With This Meetup and I Want

I Know This is Off-Topic But I've Had Experience With This Meetup and I Want To Share, From Tom!

Tom S.
user 13207686
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 4
Hi, Everybody:

I want to let you know know of a meetup that holds speed dating events for everyone of all orientations wherein you're matched to others based on numerology.

I've attended two sessions already offered by Dunetta Huffman, a numerologist new to Los Angeles. She's sees as one of her missions matching people up romantically but using numerology. I've had tarot readings, psychic readings, and astrological readings but nothing has read me more accurately than numerology. I went to the events, met a man and several women, not for the dating part but for each of us to learn our Life Path, Soul, Personality, and Destiny numbers so we could determine their accuracy and get to know one another.

Dunetta will be holding more such events but she's new to town and is building up her meetup group. If you should be interested, look up either Numerology Speed Dating or Gay Numerology Speed Dating here on Meetup.

I don't mean to have violated any guidelines of the TCM group but I did want to bring this other group to our membership's attention, if anyone were interested.

See you at future events,

Tom