TCM Classic Movie Fan Club - LOS ANGELES Message Board › AT the 2013 TCM Film Fest--MEMBER MESSAGE BLOG--Daily SCREENNG & Meal Br

AT the 2013 TCM Film Fest--MEMBER MESSAGE BLOG--Daily SCREENNG & Meal Break Schedules + Observations!!!

Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 75
JONO's THURSDAY FEST SCHEDULE:
Thurs 4/25 at 1pm will be attending the "Meet the TCM Staff" event
3-4PM HAPPY HOUR at the hotel's 25 DEGREES restaurant (to the right of the hotel's Hollywood Blvd. entry)
4pm-5pm Planning to find and hold a seating area in Club TCM where or members can sit at Opening Night party
5pm-6:30 Opening Night party at CLUB TCM
6:30pm-7:30pm Trying to score a group seating area near the hotel's David Hockney swimming pool next to its poolside TROPICANA BAR
7:30-10:45pm SOUTH PACIFIC poolside screening
11-Midnight LATE NIGHT HAPPY HOUR back at 25 DEGREES restaurant bar in front of hotel
RINSE & REPEAT see all you

JONO's FRIDAY FEST SCHEDULE:
9:30-11am LIBELED LADY at Chinese Multiplex 6
11:45am-1pm SUDDENLY, IT'S SPRING at the Chinese Multiplex 4
2pm-4:30pm Taped Osborne Interview with EVA MARIE SAINT at the Avalon Nightclub (subway to Vine St.)
5:30pm-6:30pm HOLLYWOOD HOME MOVIES at Club TCM
7-8:30 IT starring Clara Bow with Live Orchestra at Egyptian Theatre
9pm-11pm HONDO in 3D starring John Wayne at Chinese Multiplex 3
Midnight-1:30am PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE at Chinese Multiplex 6

JONO's SATURDAY FEST SCHEDULE:
10am-11am Chinese JANE FONDA footprint in cement ceremony
Noon-1:30pm TO SIR WITH LOVE at Chinese Multiplex 4 (but leaving early to get to TCL Chinese at 1:30pm to wait in line to see the beginning of GIANT and hear interview with Jane Withers)
2-3pm GIANT at the TCL Chinese Theatre (leaving early at 3pm to get to next 3:30pm screening)
3:30-6:15pm GUYS AND DOLLS at the El Capitan
6:30-8pm THE TALL TARGET at Chinese Multiplex 4
9-11:30pm MILDRED PIERCE at the Egyptian Theatre
RINSE & REPEAT

JONO's SUNDAY FEST SCHEDULE:
9-11am CINERAMA HOLIDAY at the Arclight Cinerama Dome
12:15pm IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD at the Arclight Cinerama Dome (Note: Jono is mainly going to sit through the discussion and first 20 minutes of the movie because he needs to attend a 1pm offsite documentary premiere in Silverlake, but WILL RETURN to the Fest in the late afternoon)
4:15-6:30pm DON'T SAY NO UNTIL I FINISH TALKING (new Zanuck documentary!) at the Egyptian Theatre
6:30-8:30pm CLUNY BROWN at the Chinese Multiplex 6
9-11pm Festival's CLOSING NIGHT PARTY at Club TCM
Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 77
Hey everyone, got to fest, but left again @ 2:45pm realizing while rushing I left my cell phone at my home. Took subway back to get it, should be back at CLUB TCM around 4:15pm--LOOK FOR ME PLEASE or call/text me--JONO