TC Social Meetup Message Board › Good deal alert!

Good deal alert!

Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 117
Groupon.com has a nice deal today for half off a $30 gift certificate at the Common Roots Cafe (beer & wine incl.)!

http://www.groupon.co...­

biggrin
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 136
$50 gift cert. for $20 at MOTO-i SAKE BREWERY UPTOWN! YES!!! As of right now, 24 more people have to order this deal for it to be sold! Goo for food, AND Drink, and I can tell you right now, if you like Sake.....it's very easy to blow $50 at this place. THis is a LOVELY deal! biggrin www.groupon.com
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 137
The MOTO-i deal is also an OPENTABLE 1,000 POINTER! BONUS!!! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
Seems like this restriction might conflict...

"Bonus Points do not apply to all holidays or in conjunction with other offers or promotions."
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 141
Yeah, I saw that, but I don't think it's enforced very often. I used it twice (Moto-i, and Dancing Ganesha) in combination with groupons and got the full 1000 points! (Woot! $20 check heading my way!)
One time I only got 100pts (Nalapak), but it was still well worth it! biggrin
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 143
Half off deals are going on sale today for wild mountain!
half off TC

I'm thinking f posting an event there the last Friday of Feb.. You should go! : )
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 144
I posted the Wild Mountain trip on Meetin.org, incase anyone is interested.
Today's groupon deal (see website above) is for a $10 credit for $5 at West Indies Soul Food (yeah! The yummy grub that vends at project earth! Mmmm) at the Mid-town Global Market, and that wouled be a cool place for a meetup! There's a bunch of ethnic food and a community dining area so for SURE something for everyone!!
That deal is valid for carryout, and good for a year (and they also have coupons on the website and daily specials). $5 dinner....calling my name! : )

Anyone interested in a Mid-town global dinner meetup sometime soon?? love struck
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 145
Free Bagal & Schmear at Einstein Bros, with free coupon....and other deals.
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 146
Today is double coupon day at RAINBOW Foods and they're doubling twice as many coupons as usual (10, instead of 5 every other Wednesday). It's good for coupons with a face up to $1 (even if they say "do not double", as long as you end up spending $25 there.
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 147
KQ currently has MIDTOWN GLOBAL MARKET up on their half price deals!

For $28.75, you get 2 $25 gift certificates to use at (I think) any of the MANY cool food and good vendors in there! A lovely bargain!