Thanks for letting me know.. Hope all of you have a fun night... I don't know how to play Texas Hold Em, to be honest with you... Can you let me know if you form a Bar Bingo meetup? Hope you have a good weekend!
From: [address removed]
To: [address removed]
Subject: [friends-760] Texas Hold 'Em Tournament : 2 more spots have opened!
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:39:03 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know that I opened two additional spots in the tournament. Combined with the Night Life and Cool Dudes group, we will have 24+ for the tournament. It's going to be a great time!
A few things to note:
- Don Osborne will be hosting the event. If you have any questions about this event, feel free to call him on his cell [masked]
- Ozzy's Address is 832 22nd Ave NE, NOT 22nd St. My apologies for the mix up. To get to his place, take Central and go West on 22nd Ave NE. His house is across the street from the park.
- The tournament will last approx 4 hours
- Although beverages will be provided, feel free to bring your own beer, especially if you plan to have more than a few :-)
- If the tournament is booked, but you want to play, let me know. We may have a few spots opening up
Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY
", your message will be sent to everyone
on this mailing list ([address removed]
This message was sent by Mark Gregware ([address removed]) from The Twin Cities New Friends Meetup
To learn more about Mark Gregware, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail? account now.