TC Social Meetup Message Board › Kickball team forming so sign up now!

Kickball team forming so sign up now!

A former member
Post #: 7
40's 50's + Let's play! I just liked kickball back when I was a kid. That red rubber ball was just so...

Let's pull together a team, just for fun, and register with the Minnetonka Park and Rec adult co-ed league. We need to register now. We will play on Monday nights and practice Thursday nights at around 6:30ish?. We'll begin practice the week of May 14th and games begin May 21 and start at either 6:10 or 7:15. The fee is $225 for the team and we need at least 8 players on the field and can have up to 20 players on the team roster so let me know asap!

Here is the description from the Minnetonka Park & Rec Department =

Co-Rec Kickball Co-rec kickball leagues will be held this summer beginning the week of May 21. Separate leagues are available on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. All games will be played at neighborhood parks in Hopkins and Minnetonka. Teams will play 7 regular season games with the top 4 teams at the end of the regular season competing in a 2-week playoff round. The team registration fee is $225. Games will be scheduled to begin at either 6:10 p.m. or 7:15 p.m. Each team will receive a kickball, which will be distributed at the first game. League information and registration materials are available online at: www.eminnetonka.com and registration can be completed by phone, fax, or email. Registration deadline by May 4 or when league fills. Location: Various Parks May 21–July 31 Course #25470 Monday $225

Jeff H
WomenConfuseMe
Saint Paul Park, MN
Post #: 29
Great idea, Sue. I already signed up at www.meetup.com/Lets-kick-some-balls/