align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

TC Social Meetup Message Board › Rock & Roll Road Trip in September

Rock & Roll Road Trip in September

Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 50
Hey!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trip to see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland in September.

By bus it would take 12-15 hours each way, BUT potentially cost less than $20.

Museum entrance is $22
Hotel would be shared between all willing to share.
and I would be planning a Sunday night "Dive Bar tour".
We did one to Chicago a couple years ago, and it was super fun!

The departure date would be Sep. 18th, or 19th (depending on if you want a overnight ride and/or stop in Chicago), returning Tuesday September 22nd.

Those dates were chosen to co-inside with the Kings X/Porcupine Tree concert at the House of Blues. (highly recommended).

The R&R Museum is supposed to be a "must see", and bus rides are a lot more relaxing and efficient than driving yourself.

Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers!
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 68
This has been postponed to mid-November.
PLease e-mail, if interested!