TC Social Meetup Message Board › PAINTBALL Park ----Important INFO. Please Read---------

PAINTBALL Park ----Important INFO. Please Read---------

Brennan
user 2973201
Saint Paul, MN

What to Bring to Paintball this Saturday.

RSVP: Make sure it is accurate.

Location: MN Pro Paintball Park, 22554 Texas Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044

* Bring a MAP or GPS system so you don't get lost. The field is a couple of miles off of 35E and there aren't many businesses around in which to ask for directions. If you do get lost call the field at 952-892-1540.

* Please be early! I will be there at 12:30 in the picnic area, We will gear up and sign in at 1PM.

* If you show up late. Get your equipment, An ask around for the TC Friends Social, we will be at one of the close fields (i.e. you can see the signs from the rental shop.)

* Coupons: Sign up for the newsletter and you will immediately be emailed coupons for free field fee and free co2. http://www.mnpropaint...­

Clothes:

* Wear clothes that you wouldn't mind having muddied or heavily soiled.
* Long sleeves and pants are a good idea since:
o you probably wouldn't want paintballs to hit bare skin
o they offer protection in case you take a tumble and mostly,
* Also bring shorts and a t-shirt incase you get hot.
* Wear sturdy shoes with good traction: lightweight shoes with good traction: lightweight hiking boots are ideal, so are mid to high-top cleats. Anything that would survive a light hike is fine. Gloves, hats, and knee-pads might come in handy.
* Avoid wearing excessively bright colors.

Other items:

* SPARE CLOTHING. This includes extra shoes, socks, shirt, shorts or pants, etc. At the end of the day, you will be dirtier than you'd ever imagine. PLEASE ALSO BE CONSIDERATE TO THE PEOPLE DRIVING CARS. Bringing spare clothes is a must.
* Towel or washcloth
* Lots of liquids. Paintball can be a very strenous activity. Although there will be water on site, I'd still recommend that you bring your own drinks like water or Gatorade. There are picnic tables on site.
* If you wear glasses, bring anti-fog for them. The goggles themselves will fog too so you might want to get a hold of some anti-fog even if you don't wear any.
* MONEY.
* Suntan lotion if you burn

NOTE: Paintball stains do wash out

Food:
* I will bring a small grill and hotdogs.
* Candy bars
* Bringing your own food is recommended too.
* Bring ICE if possible.

Other things to do:

* Go to the Bathroom before you get to the place.
* Come early!
* BRING YOUR FRIENDS, be friendly, and HAVE FUN!