TC Social Meetup Message Board › Good deal alert!

Good deal alert!

Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 464
$4 Movie tickets from LivingSocial right now! Good at a few local theaters including Willow Creek (which I like because it's by my house and in the same parking lot as my favorite local Mexican joint. Mmm!) laughing

Good deal!

Edit: Also good at the Edina, Lagoon, & MOA theaters.
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 478
STAR WARS COLLECTORS, should call me and come over TONIGHT! I'm liquidating an awesome vintage toy and memorabelia collection. I'm willing to cut deals for cash, if I can sell stuff before the inventory process starts taking my time. (612) 217-4487
One A.
user 7413467
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 39
Lexi

Do you have any costume? If yes, what is it and how much?
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 479
I have two little kids costumes in original packages, one is Yoda, and I don't remember the other.
For adults, I've only seen masks so far. There's a 1977 C3PO in good shape, a Two Piece Vader Don Post hard plastic (very realistic), and a Vintage stormtrooper Don Post one piece (maybe more). I don't have the price list with me, but the price list I'm expected to work is from 15 years ago, plus, I'm willing to make deals. I'm guessing $50 or so for C3PO or DV & Less for the Stormtrooper. Feel free to call if you want to come out. I'll be getting to work on it in an hour or so.