TC Social Meetup Message Board › Riding Lessons??

Riding Lessons??

A former member
Post #: 9
Hey all

I was at my barn today and had an idea. I am wondering if there is anyone out there, that really enjoys horseback riding, and if you would be interested in commiting to a 4 week package of lessons for 100$ - after that they are 35-40$ for a group lesson.(Ill check with Barb on prices). The barn is located in Monticello - just past the Albertville Mall - Caillefarms.com is the website

I usually ride on Sundays after morning chores(I work for my lessons) usually about 2pm. We are an English/Dressage Barn, and do have school horses for use. We are just starting to attract an older group of lesson - the kids are really super but the oldest is a senior in high school!! I am starting to feel old!!There is a new group of 4 women that just started a few weeks ago, hence the idea!!!

We have schooling shows (to show off), Holiday parties, pizza parties and over night camps for the kids - I am sure Barb wouldnt say no to having the adults camp over either.

We can go to lunch or TCBY ice cream afterwards - Emma Krumbe's & Majors is in the area. With the warm weather, Albertville Mall is within miles of the barn - shopping!!!

So if your interested
- please let me know!!!

Shawn - whiskeyjoe3@yahoo.com