TC Social Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: ValleyFair ! ! ! (ADULTS ONLY MEETUP)

New Meetup: ValleyFair ! ! ! (ADULTS ONLY MEETUP)

Alexis
Announcing a new Meetup for TC Social Meetup!

What: ValleyFair ! ! ! (ADULTS ONLY MEETUP)

When: Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:30 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

VALLEYFAIR!!!!

Who says we're too old to go to the amusement park?!
biggrinThis is a grown-ups only day of fun! biggrin

I have plenty of coupons to share that will give us all $13 off the regular admission price of $39,
SO, meetup, and get in the gates for $26! love struck

Soak City Water park is open untill 7pm, and entry is included in your admission price (Swim suite required to use water rides/pools)

Parking is $10 per car, so car pooling is highly encouraged!

Let's plan to meet at the nearest pub.
We can grab lunch/drinks to prepare for a full day of amusement, then arrange final carpooling into the parking lot from there:
According to Google Maps:
Arizona's Lounge & Grill is only 4minutes from the park, and has patio seating, so seems like a good option to me! cool (I'm open to suggestions of course, since I don't really know the neighborhood)
Let's say Meetup at 11:30 at Arizona's, and 12:30 at the Park entrance (if you skip Arizonas). I'll send my cell number to RSVPs in advance.

This event is RAIN OR SHINE! (unless there is EXTREME weather)

If people are interested, maybe we can set up a picnic dinner, too (I've never been a fan of the food at the park...except the funnel cakes. devilish)!!

"Guests of exceptional size (height or weight)
For safety reasons, all passenger restraint systems, including our lap bars, shoulder harnesses and seatbelts, must fasten securely in order to allow guests to ride. Since rides vary and each person is built differently, it is not possible to provide specific dimensions that will preclude riding. However, in general, guests who are tall (over 6'4"), have a chest size of 52 inches or more, have a waistline over 40 inches, or women size 20 and over may have difficulty securing our safety devices. If you have concerns about your ability to fit comfortably and safely in a ride unit, please stop into our Guest Services Office for assistance." This event is also not particularly appropriate for people with limited mobility or special needs. Sorry. Must be over 48' tall (in shoes) to get on rides.

Please RSVP respectfully. This event may be cancelled (or rescheduled) if less than 5 people plan to attend by the 6th of June)

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­