align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

HOUSTONxSHAKERS (TEDxHouston Talks) Message Board › Anyone geeky enough to take a free online course with me ? :)

Anyone geeky enough to take a free online course with me ? :)

Eldho K.
EVK33
Houston, TX
Post #: 26
Wow -- 5 classes? I thought I was crazy for doing 2. Just out of curiosity, which were the 5?
Judy C.
jichang79
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 41
The one that we're both in
another human genetics course
astrophysics 101
Greek Mythology
English Lit
European Pol Sci

What the &(*#)@ was I thinking...
Eldho K.
EVK33
Houston, TX
Post #: 27
That's rich! I've got a good set of audio books if you are interested - keeps me awake on my long drives to Austin... covers a lot of the stuff in those classes.

Judy C.
jichang79
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 43
Yes, just as soon as I finish reading "Regenesis" by G.M. Church. It's brilliant stuff, but I keep falling asleep after two pages...