Judy C.
jichang79
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
TShakes!

I hope all is well! I had lunch yesterday with one of our upcoming speakers, and man, this guy is just smart! Lots of activity going on with the Houston Shakers and with the TED community as a whole. I'll be sending some video links on some talks that I really enjoyed!

Now - I need your help. I've been dabbling in social media lately (I know crazy!) and Twitter seems like a great way to keep y'all updated. I have put up a poll to see if you guys think it'll be a good idea for me to start a twitter account for us. I've never used twitter so I'm still learning, but hit me back and let me know!

Regards,

JC
Sumit
user 36722042
Houston, TX
Post #: 7
Sounds like a good idea
Darla Powell P.
user 14650008
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Hi Judy - This sounds like a good idea for the group and for updates. I quit my Twitter account a while back because of hacking. I may reconsider for my own personal business reasons. Isn't there some app that can send messages in various formats? I.E. 1 message - sent out 3 different ways. Twitter, email, text, FB etc.