Darla Powell P.
user 14650008
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
Well today's discussion got me all in a flutter (ask me about another saying I say --- but I don't think I know you well enough har har) Talking about the mind and the heart....one thing is certain in my book - one cannot exist without the other - and be a true human being. There is a book about this concept -- I'm thinking of "Heartmath". The statement "not everyone wants to be loved"? They want to be valued maybe, but not loved necessarily? Well, what if in one's mind, being valued is "love" to them? I was thinking about the statement the guy said in the 3rd video "I felt my being spill out". I boo hoo'd when I heard him say that. I could relate to that statement as I have experienced that myself few times in my life. Hmmm let's see what else? Oh - different kinds of love? Now that's a subject that I can get me teeth into...I might blog about this and ask my peeps out there what they think. And Plato's quote - thank you for providing Eric. I agree with this I think that love is a necessary thing to "survive" and thrive. I do think it is a true need - craving - yep -guess it is a drug. Even people that don't love people...may glove their animals, work, the flowers etc. There is a book out their that I recommend to my clients - men and women- The 5 Languages Of Love - Of course it is a must read for men and women to better understand communication and each other. I don't mean to sound flippant or whatever. but there are lot's of thought leaders and gurus and regular folk like me that believe love can conquer all things. I figure that if people came from love the world would not have the problems it has. But not everyone is capable of loving I guess. Today - I really got that I so enjoy younger people and their take on things. I appreciate you. I hope that my "take" and life learnings and wisdom provides another perspective for you. Oh - one more thing...the addicted to love business???? John Palmer sang about it - still played in clubs...ITune it and download. "I'm Addicted toLove"