addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Lady Morgana of A.
user 11394615
Group Organizer
Staatsburg, NY
Post #: 15
GREETINGS TO ALL WITCHES,

As most of you have probably guessed, I have made a decision to cancel our gatherings this weekend because of all the uncertainly of when Hurricane Irene will begin in our upstate areas.
Please do your rituals at home with a special prayer for all in the storms path..ask that the Goddess/God will keep us safe and that damages will be minimal.

I will be thinking of you all in my service today and hope you will take all precautions to protect yourself and your pets. Feel free to call me or another coven member if you need assistance.

May Hecate take this storm to the crossroads and out to sea.

BB