addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

THE NAPLES LIVING FOODS GROUP Message Board The Naples Living foods/raw foods Meetup Discussion Forum › WE NEED A PLACE TO MEET Meetup details changed: Dr.

WE NEED A PLACE TO MEET Meetup details changed: Dr. Gary Null : The Cure for All Disease

Lisa T.
LisaTomasi
Group Organizer
Naples, FL
Gary Null will not host this many people at his home. I am working to secure a new venue, if in the meantime someone has an idea of where we could meet, please let me know.

See you soon
Lisa

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/THENAPLESLIVINGFOODSGROUP/events/164793982/­
When: Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:00 PM
Where: NEED A PLACE TO MEET
need a place to meet
Naples, FL
RSVP limit: 63 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.