addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TIBCO Jaspersoft Atlanta User Group Message Board › Month Year Input Control

Month Year Input Control

A former member
Post #: 1
I need an input control for the user to select the beginning month/year and ending month/year.

I was told that we would have to use the regular calendar input control and just throw out the date.

There just has to be a better way. Any suggestions?
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Debra,

If you haven't done so already, you might want to post the question to the answers area.

This could be done by creating a month input control that takes 1-12 and a year input control that perhaps is query driven to show the unique set of years in your database. Both would simply take integers that match to the month and year at which point you would need to convert the two parameters into a date to use in your report query.

I hope this helps.