TLC Hiking Group Message Board › Urgent News for Antelope Canyon Trip in October

Urgent News for Antelope Canyon Trip in October

Eric K.
user 14233175
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys,

Urgent news.  The Hummer Tour to Secret Canyon on October 7th, Sunday, is filling up quickly.  I spoke to Ericka at the Hummer Tour place at 928-645-2266, and she said they have limited availability left, however if we get a minimum of 5 people, they will simply give us our own Hummer, but the main thing is to call in NOW..... do not dilly around, or you could possibly miss this part of the incredible weekend.  I am in for a reservation at 10:30am because they have limited spots left, but like I said if we get at least 5 reservations QUICKLY, we will be able to have our own Hummer at 9am.

Some of these incredible adventures we take have to be dealt with many months ahead...... so I know that is somewhat against many human's natural instinct to wait until the last minute...... in this case, if you snooze, you will loose......  get your reservations in.