addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TOP Organic Edibles Garden Club Message Board Top Organic Edibles Garden Club Discussion Forum › Name Change from Lemon Grove to TOP

Name Change from Lemon Grove to TOP

Marianne W.
user 10476821
Group Organizer
Lemon Grove, CA
Hello All,
Just wanted to let you know that and why I changed the name of our Garden club.
When I first organized this group, I intended it to be a very local Garden club with monthly meetings of the same smallish group. Well, it turned out that some people joined from Lemon Grove, my home town, but most members are from all over San Diego County. That is wonderful and shows me that we all are hungry for healthy, homegrown food we can eat with certainty of being GMO, Pesticide and whatever else free. And equally eager to get our hands in the dirt.
Most month, we have had way more than one meeting plus posts of classes organized by others which are of interest to this group. We certainly are not so micro local in our activities and it is time to reflect this in our new name.
I also updated our vision/mission statement I copied below. Feel free to start a discussion around this and add your vision and input to where you want this group to go.
Best to you all
Marianne
Stephanie
user 9298384
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Made a new flyer with tear off tabs with the new name. Feel free to adjust Marianne.
http://files.meetup.c...­
Marianne W.
user 10476821
Group Organizer
Lemon Grove, CA
Post #: 92
thank you! I encourage everybody to print those out and put them up wherever you go……..