addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Any suggetions for trail shoes ?
A former member
Post #: 13
What kind of running shoes are you wearing now? Or, if you don't have any at the moment, what sort of running shoes are you used to? Many companies make a "trail version" of their standard models, or something fairly equivalent. They basically just take the standard running shoe and put a more aggressive tread on the outsole. Some trail shoes are ridiculously overbuilt and are more like hiking shoes than running shoes. I don't understand that trend.

In my experience most of the trails in the Louisville area aren't that technical and don't really require trail shoes unless conditions are wet.
A former member
Post #: 1
I use Montrail Mountain Masochist. Love 'em, especially on rainy days on the road. (they don't get as wet as my road shoes do) lol