addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TRAIL RUNNERS OF LOUISVILLE Message Board › Vol State 500K

Vol State 500K

Jim
user 9153453
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Several folks have asked, so I am posting this link to the map updates for the Vol State Run that begins this Thursday. I will be "pushpin #12" as the map is updated every 12 hours. So you can kind of follow our trek across Tennessee an inch at a time - http://tinyurl.com/Vo...­
Kriston
user 31604522
Louisville, KY
Post #: 5
We're rooting for you, Jim!
Bobby D.
user 63775532
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
WOW! Way to go Jim!! You are doing great!
Csaba B.
user 52936022
Louisville, KY
Jim is at solid third place in the unaided category! Way to go! Only 70 miles left!
Paul R.
user 64297352
Louisville, KY
Jim, wonderful performance, I do not know how you are doing it. Great job.
KT (.
user 12837387
Louisville, KY
Post #: 10
Kimball bound!!! Only 15 miles to go!
KT (.
user 12837387
Louisville, KY
Post #: 11
Jim finished early this morning. 5 days: 21 hrs: 00 min: 20 sec. Goal. Achieved!