Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to New York on Saturday, May 3rd. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Participating Business Schools Include:
*Wharton, *Harvard, *Columbia, Cornell, Univ. of Chicago – Booth, George Washington Univ., Baruch College – Zicklin, Fordham Univ., Johns Hopkins Univ., St John's Univ. – Tobin, Univ. of South Carolina - Darla Moore, Northeastern, Univ. of Miami, Wake Forest, Hult, Bentley Univ., Warwick Business School, Henley Business School, IE, IESE, RSM Erasmus and many more.
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members (to be confirmed)
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
At the Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Registration Opens – 12.30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 1pm
Fair opens – 3.30pm
*Attend any time between 12.30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/syXQsJ and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.