addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TRC Professional Solutions Classes Message Board meetup-group-VMmIzvJm Discussion Forum › Can't come? Check the Files Page...

Can't come? Check the Files Page...

Zach S.
zsines
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
I know that scheduling can be a little rough from time to time, so if you can't make a class, or the class is full, don't worry! I will be posting a document for both classes on the concepts that we go over, as well as the programming assignment I give to everyone in the class.

I should have it posted by Friday, September 14th, for the Beginner Class.

Let me know if you have any questions on it, and I will be happy to get back to you. Please note that being a full time recruiter, my days are quite busy. I will be able to get back to your questions in a timely manor, but there could be some delay.

Thanks!

Zach Sines