addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Trail and River Rovers of East Carolina (TRREC) Message Board Questions, Info., & Tips › TRREC supporters get 10% discount at Great Outdoor Provision

TRREC supporters get 10% discount at Great Outdoor Provision

A former member
Post #: 217
Thanks to Chad at Great Outdoor Provision, TRREC Supporters now get a 10% discount on all hard goods at Great Outdoor Provision Co.

Here's how it works: When you become a TRREC Supporter, you will be emailed a file with the TRREC Supporter Membership Card. Just print out the file and present it at checkout for your discount.

For those of you who are already TRREC Supporters, please send me an email and I will send the file to you.

Happy shopping!
A former member
Post #: 221
A bit more detail on the term "hard goods". The discount applies to all camping, hiking, backpacking and climbing gear, excluding sportswear and outerwear. Also the discount is for the Greenville, NC location of Great Outdoor Provision Co.
Justin A.
user 8897778
Greenville, NC
Post #: 22
awesome! chad's a good dude, as are most people over there.
A former member
Post #: 255
I always carry a few printed cards with me, so you can also ask me for a card when you see me.