We will be solidifying the final details for Z Day, which will be the weekend of March 16th and 17th. Lots to do, so please join us!!!
****Please be aware of the NEW SERVER ADDRESS and PASSWORD for TEAMSPEAK****
Server Address, type in "thezeitgeistmovement.com"
Server Password, type "ts_129tzm"
We will have a Teamspeak meeting this Wednesday, March 13th, at 8pm.
The agenda for the meeting is:
1. Welcome new members
2. Discuss Z day activities for March 16th and 17th
3. Discuss Outreach/volunteer events to gain exposure and involvement with the community
4. Discuss sticker project/ t-shirt project
5. Discuss dollar bill stamp designs
6. Plan future outreach events for winter/spring
7. Plan college outreach and university chapters
8. Plan on starting Western Massachusetts sub-chapter.
Please visit http://chapters.theze.... for more information or find detailed Teamspeak server login instructions below.
The meeting location is online, meaning you can login to the Teamspeak server from any computer and take part in the meeting.
Here are more detailed login instructions. (It is easier than it looks, I swear) If you need help logging on, please call Curtis at[masked] for assistance.
1. Go to http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
2. Download the appropriate version for your type of operating system. It should be the "client" version and "Mirror: 1. gamed!de"
3. Click "Download"
4. Read user agreement. Click "I agree" and "Submit"
5. Click appropriate referral and "Submit"
6. The Teamspeak Server program should download.
7. Click Run
8. Read License Agreement and click I Agree
9. Install in your computer (will be different steps for different operating systems)
10. Open Teamspeak 3 program
11. Follow the instructions of the Setup Wizard
12. Go to the Connections tab in the upper left hand corner of the header on the Teamspeak 3 window and click it. Scroll down to Connect or press (Ctrl+S).
13. A Connect window will appear.
14. As the Server Address, type in "thezeitgeistmovement.com"
15. For the Server Password, type "ts_129tzm"
16. Press the Connect button
17. You should be given access to the server.
18. Once in the server, scroll down to the "TEMPORARY CHANNELS" heading and find the "MASSACHUSETTS" group. Double click on the group.
19. Say hello and enjoy!