We have switched to using Google Hangout for our online meetings. We have found it more user friendly than Teamspeak.
The url for the meeting is https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/4d7c8e49d4ef395b80c7010a36faf47941edd2fb?hl=en
Our agenda for the meeting is:
1. Welcome new members
2. Discuss Figment Festival outreach, to be held the weekend of July 27th and 28th at the Rose Kennedy Greenway in Boston, MA. We will be doing an art installation entitled, "Hierarchy of Wants"
3. Discuss sticker project/ t-shirt project
4. Discuss dollar bill stamp designs
5. Plan future outreach events for summer/fall
6. Plan college outreach and university chapters
7. Plan on starting Western Massachusetts and Central Massachusetts sub-chapters.
For instructions of how to use Google hangout, please visit http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Google%2B-Hangouts