This upcoming meetup we'll focus on: Usability testing for mobile web applications
Presenter: Mihaela Hoka
Pick a team (maximum 7 teams)
Pick a card with the application name
Work together to complete the assigned tasks
Complete 2 questionnaires
Discuss the answers and the application with everybody
Short presentation about usability testing (based on remaining time)
Discuss the surveys with everybody (based on additional info about usability testing) and try to come with some guidelines
The purpose list by priority:
- experience a usability survey form the user perspective
- gain some knowledge about mobile user experience and usability testing
- discuss about methods and tools of usability testing
- try to come up with some general guidelines about usability testing from the general tester perspective
See you Wednesday, September 4!
***RSVP procedure has changed, please take the time to understand the changes.
***If something is unclear, please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
Until then, here are a few details about the meetups organized by the TdT community:
1. The meetup topic is announced 1 week before the event itself, the latest.
2. RSVP for a meetup is possible only 10 days prior to the event.
RSVP is accepted until 1 day before the event at 2:30pm.
Please make sure you are able to attend if you book your seat at the event.
Changing our RSVP to "NO" one or two days before the event is preferable to not changing it at all (and not showing up) or changing it one hour before the event.
By updating our RSVP in time we show respect to the persons on the Waiting List and to our word.
3. Meetup starts at 18:30.
Please show up at 18:15 to ensure a smooth and proper start of the event.
4. Each meetup has the following workflow:
- by the organizers/facilitators: introduction to Tabara de Testare
- you will be informed that pictures might be taken during the meetup which will then be published on the meetup board/online and you have the opportunity to express your agreement or disagreement regarding this matter
- by the speaker: speaker background & then the presentation / workshop itself
- live feedback if time allows it
- upon departure, each participant is invited to donate 10 lei to cover the expenses for the location (i.e. Cluj Cowork)
- electronic feedback form - available on the meetup message board after the event
5. Being a speaker at Tabara de Testare
- have experience in the field you wish to talk about
- base your presentation on your own experience (practical over theoretical aspects are praised)
- contact Tabara de Testare organizers/facilitators for discussing your topic and preparing the event
6. Contact Tabara de Testare through:
- contact [at] tabaradetestare [punct] ro
- Feedback forms
- meetup private messaging system
7. Pictures and TdT online presence:
- Blog: http://tabaradetestare.ro/
- Twitter: @tabaradetestare
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tabara.de.Testare?fref=ts