addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Uplifting "Table of Life" Message Board › February 13 Raw Valentines Retreat for Lovers

February 13 Raw Valentines Retreat for Lovers

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Oakland, CA
Post #: 4
Dinner and flowers are fine for a regular Valentine’s Day gift.
But if you’re looking for a truly magical experience,
Lover’s Gourmet Raw Valentine’s Retreat is just what Cupid
ordered. : )

Hi San Carlos Raw Foodies!!!
- I am a raw vegan chef certified through Living Light and I wanted to invite you to my Gourmet Raw Valentines retreat on Sunday February 13 from noon-8pm. It is in a
Beautiful mountain retreat house 35 minutes south of SF - it is off skyline in the mountains of woodside so about an hour from San Carlos....

It is going to be a wonderful day including Light Brunch, 90 minute Yoga class, Afternoon in the kitchen with Chef Love Learning to Prepare Raw Food, 5 Course Gourmet Raw Dinner, Gong
Meditation, Live Entertainment - incredible Valentine's dessert and chocolates...

For more details and to reserve your spot today visit the Raw
Revolution: Conscious Cuisine Meet Up
go to:­