addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Uplifting "Table of Life" Message Board › Joine Sare - Raw Food Classes

Joine Sare - Raw Food Classes

Michael C.
user 9584160
Group Organizer
San Carlos, CA
Post #: 4
[ I'm posting this for Joni -- Michael ]
Sent on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:26 AM

Sharing this... from a member of the South Bay Raw Food MeetUp group....

please share the info with others...............

Please join me! I will be teaching Raw Food Classes from 5:30-7:30pm on Wednesdays,
September 29, October 6, 20, and 27. No class on October 13.

You will learn how to make easy Raw Food entrees, pates, desserts, and more. Lasagna, Nut Pates,
Stuffed Mushrooms,Tapenade, Fruit Cobbler, and Banana Carob/Cacao Ice Cream are on our menu.
You will eat delicious food and take home recipes. You will learn about the benefits of putting more
raw food into your life for weight management, nutritional value, and improved health.

The food will be organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, no refined sugar, and no flour.
Definitely nutritious, delicious, easy to prepare, and fun!

Fees: $120.00 for the series of four classes. To register, please send your check
to Sandi Zeitman,10481 Creston Drive, Los Altos, CA 94024. The fees are non-refundable and
transferable. Include your name, address, phone number, and email address. Let me know if there
are any foods that you don't eat, and any special requests.

For questions, please contact me at [address removed] or 408-806-3153.

I look forward to sharing yummy food with you soon!

InJoy Full Health,
Sandi