One Night Only to WALK through Fantasy Lights!
Sunday, November 24, 2013
5 - 7 p.m.
Kick off your holiday season with the Fantasy Lights Walk sneak preview.
Fantasy Lights Walk takes you through 2.5 miles of animated displays at Spanaway Park in Spanaway, Washington. Walkers of all ages and abilities, including wheelchairs and strollers, are invited to take a sneak preview walk through Fantasy Lights on one night only. Remember Sunday, November 24, 2013, is your only chance to walk through Fantasy Lights.
A special $2 per person group rate is available for groups of 20 or more with one group leader registering and paying the entire fee.
Start / Finish
Start and finish the 2.5 miles at Sprinker Recreation Center. Walkers may start any time between 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. after checking in. Walkers should park and meet in Sprinker's parking lot, located at 14824 South 'C' Street in Spanaway, then proceed as directed into Spanaway Park.
View and print directions to Sprinker in pdf format. Please note that parking may be an issue, so gather up your friends and family to carpool to the event.
· Walk only with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs
· No scooters, in-line skates, skateboards or bikes
· Please no dogs, except service dogs. Please have service dogs clearly marked to prevent confusion by other walkers and volunteer staff
· Bring a flashlight and wear visible clothing
· The event goes on rain or shine, dress for the weather
· No refunds due to inclement weather
· Bring your camera for a memorable holiday picture