I'll be at the Sprinker front doors at 4:30 for early birds. 5:15 we will start walking towards the park. My cell is[masked]-7458. See you there!
Kick off your holiday season with the Fantasy Lights WALK Sneak Preview.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
We will park and meet in Sprinker's parking lot at 5:00pm, by the Sprinker center Front Doors located at 14824 South 'C' Street in Spanaway, then proceed as directed into Spanaway Park.
Let's get in the holiday spirit with a park full of beautiful lights and sounds. Fantasy Lights Walk takes you through 2.5 miles of animated displays at Spanaway Park in Spanaway, Washington. Walkers of all ages and abilities are invited to take a sneak preview walk through Fantasy Lights on one night only. (Cars are $13 each after Nov. 18th).
The first 35 people to meet me in front of the Sprinker Center front doors at 5:00pm can buy a ticket from me for $2.00.
See you there!
Day of Event:
Fee the day of the event is $4 per person or $12 per family of four. Children ages 3 and under are free.
Start and finish the 2.5 miles at Sprinker Recreation Center. Walkers may start any time between 5:00-7:00 p.m. after checking in.
Walkers should park and meet in Sprinker's parking lot, located at 14824 South 'C' Street in Spanaway, then proceed as directed into Spanaway Park.
View/print directions to Sprinker in pdf format.
Please note that parking may be an issue, so gather up your friends and family to carpool to the Walk!
• Walk only with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs.
• No scooters, in-line skates, skateboards, or bikes.
• Please NO dogs, except service dogs. Please have service dogs clearly marked to prevent confusion by other walkers and volunteer staff.
• Bring a flashlight and wear visible clothing.
• The event goes on rain or shine. Dress for the weather. No refunds due to inclement weather.
• Bring your camera for a memorable holiday picture.
• No vendors are allowed without written approval from the Pierce County Parks and Recreation Department.