Tacoma Permaculture Meetup Message Board › Looking for a Few Good Permies For Landscape Walkthrough and Educational Opp

Looking for a Few Good Permies For Landscape Walkthrough and Educational Opportunities.

St M.
user 23089961
Olympia, WA
Post #: 3
Hi all: I am a permie, some of you know me well who lives in University Place. I attend a wonderful progressive Church called United Church of Christ which is open and affirming and our Pastor a woman is from San Francisco. Our church is new to permaculture and as you know we have had a meet up there previously. We would like to have future Permies teach classes, as well as help us design and work through a community garden. I have introduced the topic of permaculture concepts for landscaping for our greening committee. We wish to advertise the meetups and our activities. I am wondering if a Tacoma Permaculture members could contact me about a future meetup with our greening committee? Permie concepts are very new in University Place. Our Church landscape is right on a main area where thousands of people go by every year for events in the Curran Apple Orchard. I hope you will share your thoughts and contact me. My best to the group. Blessings Sunny Earles
St. Monicas Healing Heart. 253-564-5000