addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tacoma Permaculture Meetup Message Board › permie house for sale

permie house for sale

A former member
Post #: 2
I have a little 2br house for sale in Tacoma that has raised beds, fruit trees, a woodstove and rain barrels.
Very resonable terms. Any permies interested please contact Lexi at 253-228-5392.
Tiffany C.
user 12467353
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 98
If you have an online ad you'd like to share, please send me the link and I'd be happy to post on facebook