Lens Perspective Mini Workshop
I will be doing a free presentation on lens perspective. It's a section I'm pulling directly from my weekend-long Beginner Workshop learning material.
What we'll be covering:
- Choosing the right lens for the job.
- Visual examples on how different lenses change perspective and composition.
- Demystifying the often confusing "crop frame sensor" effect on smaller DSLR cameras.
- Examples of various lenses and why they are used.
••• Bring your camera and lenses, especially if you may have any questions directly related to your gear.•••
A Gift for all those who attend this meetup:
- A $100 off discount code for all those who want to attend the upcoming August 17/18 Beginner Workshop or August 24/25 Advanced Workshop. Only 8 seats available for each course, first come first serve online registration. All of the details for the courses can be found at http://mattyworkshops.com
I'm anticipating 1-2 hour meetup for both presentation and Q&A. And, as always, people are free to hang around longer and geek-out on all things photography.