Why not spend a little time this evening on your submission for the Last SATURDAY of the Month Critique Meeting.
All submissions must be posted no later than the Wednesday before the meeting. If you have attended a meeting but do not yet have access to the Wiki, please email me at [masked] with a valid email address -- preferably gmail.
Submission requirements for this meeting:
- A legible font: 11 - 12 pts.
- 1.5 - 2.0 line spacing. Use 1.5 spacing ONLY if you space between paragraphs.
- A header on all of your pages with the title of your submission, a copyright notice with YOUR NAME and the PAGE NUMBER / PAGE COUNT.
- Your submission should be in .doc or .rtf format. Do NOT use .docx because not everyone can import it into their word processor. Also, be aware that GOOGLE will NOT link .rtf files for online reading. That's all right because I will repost it as a .doc file.
- Please DO leave a comment with contains a brief note about your submission and what kind of critique you would like.
For downloading files, click on the Down Arrow next to the submission.
Please bring extra copies for new members.
Please come early to purchase you beverage so that we can start on time.
The following email addresses may not show up in this blurb. If not, email me through the Rough Draft Meetup and send me your email address.
If you have not yet been to a meeting and you are sincerely planning to come to this one, you do not have access to the Wiki, but would like to submit something, you can email it to [masked], and I will post it for you and email you other submissions
If you should have access to the Wiki ( i.e., you've been to at least one meeting) but cannot get in, please email me at [masked]. Other wise, please do not use this email address.
If you have access to the Wiki, but can't figure out where to post your submission, you can call me at[masked], and I will walk you through it.