Rough Draft: a Tacoma Writers Meet-up Message Board › Second Saturday Meetup at the 208 Garfield Cafe in Spanaway

Second Saturday Meetup at the 208 Garfield Cafe in Spanaway

Mona M. E.
MonaM
Group Organizer
Tacoma, WA
It's Friday night and a great night to either put your feet up or go out to play. And gosh, that Meetup is a week away.

So Friday night this week is out, but so that people, and most especially you, won't spend next Friday night critiquing writing submissions, it would be just fine if everyone got their submissions in early. Maybe this upcoming weekend would be a great time to start on that piece of writing that you can never find time for.

If you are new and/or do not have access to the Wiki, just email me (everett@morphicmolecules.org) with your work as an attachment.  I'll post it and make sure that you are emailed the work that others posted ( or sent to me ).

Please remember: 12pt legible type face, .doc (NOT .docx) or .rtf file format, double spaced or 1.5 spaced IF you leave an extra space between paragraphs. The max is about 20 pages but we go over the critiques from shortest to longest.

The ABSOLUTE DEADLINE is NEXT THURSDAY NIGHT ( 7 Feb 2013 ).

Happy writing folks

Mona