Rough Draft: a Tacoma Writers Meet-up Message Board › Last chance: Get your submissions for critique in TODAY.

Last chance: Get your submissions for critique in TODAY.

Mona M. E.
Group Organizer
Tacoma, WA
Remember: Double spaced, 12 pt. Readable font, Maximum of about 20 pages.

And please don't forget the heading with the title, a copyright notice and [page number] / [page count].  If you do not know how to do this last thing, there is a template document on the Rough Draft site under More -> Files. In MS Word, choose the INSERT tab and look for Quick Parts. Under Quick Parts, choose Field.  From the drop down list you can find Page (Hitting 'P' will take you right to it.)  and NumPages (Hit 'N' and look down a few entries.) Both are fields so if you copy a document, you will have to select them again.

Anyone who does not have access to the Wiki and either wants to submit something or wants to read the submissions, please email me at You can attach a submission.

The deadline is TODAY, but if it's up on the Wiki or in my mailbox by 10AM tomorrow, I promise not to notice the date.

In terms of reading, there are SEVEN entries as of now, so don't leave it until the last moment.

Dues are $1.25 per meeting attended; they pay for the Rough Draft Meetup site.

If you have submitted something for critique PLEASE COME, or at least tell us you are not coming.

If you have critiqued something for the last meeting and that person is on this meeting's YES RSVP list, please bring it.

All of those things aside, I'll see you at 10AM Saturday at the 208 Garfield Cafe in Spanaway. Please come early to purchase your beverage and, once more, it might be wise to plan to stay a little past the usual 12 PM if everyone with a submission comes, which I sincerely hope they do.