Rough Draft: a Tacoma Writers Meet-up Message Board › The deadline is today for submissions to Saturday's Meetup

The deadline is today for submissions to Saturday's Meetup

Mona M. E.
MonaM
Group Organizer
Tacoma, WA
I'm Last Minute Annie with my own submission, so this will be short and sweet: If your submission is not posted, then post it today.
Below is my usual blurb:

If you are new you won't have access to the Wiki until you have

• Come to a meeting

• Sent me an email asking for access.

If would like to submit and/or read others' submissions, please email me at everett@morphicmolecules.org with a valid email address (not this site). Attach your submission and give me a comment on the submission. I will post both. If you want to read submissions, please say so and I will send you a zip file on Thursday with all of the submissions in it.
If you have been to a meeting and still do not have access, please email me at everett@morphicmolecules.org from a valid email address (not this site) and I will send you an invitation.  Please do not go directly to site and ask for access.

Rules for submissions:
EACH PAGE of your submission should have a header which includes:

• Title of your work

• A copyright symbol followed by your name.

• Current Page number / Number of pages.

There is a template page on the Meetup Site under More->Files.

Do NOT use .docx files. Many word processors will not open them. DO use .doc or in a pinch.rtf.  Please do NOT use .pdf files. Also, please do not lock your headers, because if you do and they are incorrect, I cannot fix them.

Maximum length is 20 pages

Submissions should be posted on the Meeting page and should be:

• Double spaced.

• At least 12 pt. type UNLESS you space between each paragraph.  If you do, you may use 1.5 spaced lines.

• Legible Type like Arial Helvetica or Times Roman

Please bring a few extra copies of your submission for others.