20 & 30 somethings in Taipei (2,750+ 台北人 & Int'l friends) Message Board › Instructions for the "Holiday meetup" today @ 3pm (Woolloomooloo 信義2店)

Instructions for the "Holiday meetup" today @ 3pm (Woolloomooloo 信義2店)

gladiator
user 33802102
New York, NY
Hi, folks,

For today's event, I expect 15-20 RSVP members to attend the meetup. Our group used to have many quality members attending events like this so DON'T MISS OUT!

I have made reservations under the name "Chris" and "Meetup". Tell the waiter/wiatress/hostess it's the group under name "Chris" (or "Meetup"), and they will guide you to the table.

Greet the group and introduce yourself when you first arrive, and please welcome new comers when you see them. Some members will be kind of late. Around 3:30 pm (or somewhat afterwards) there would be enough attendees to make the gathering interesting... (See PS.)

If you will attend this meetup, please post your mobile number on the web page if you can so that others can find you and the group more easily. You can delete the comment later on after the event.

My mobile is "002-1-613-3050067" and I can help coordinate or assist you by text.  (See PS.) I have asked a few people at the coffee shop to help take care of our group members and will call again during the event.

Regards,

Chris

Organizer

PS: As some of you may know I am currently overseas and cannot attend and take care of this meetup myself. I asked a few friends and RSVP'ed members (with hosting experience) to help out but with no luck for this one.

Please don't change your plan even though I personally am not going to be at the meetup venue. Members are upbeat and self-organized, and in the past as long as there were enough members attending, the meetups were always interesting and worth going. There are 35 RSVPs so I decide to keep the event on.

Please assist each other to hopefully make this event successful, and if you have suggestions please PM me. Thx in advance.